Born January 13th 2007 at 12:05am weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long. We proudly present Vincenzo Francois James Blake.
Congratulations, Alen and Petra! We're glad to hear the news--and he certainly is a beautiful baby. I'm sorry I won't be around to hear all of the parenting/baby stories, but keep us informed when you can!Brian and Caryn Ruud
Thanks Brian & Caryn, We are so happy to have him in our lives and will share those moments with you when possible. Good luck and speak to you soon -Alen
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Congratulations, Alen and Petra! We're glad to hear the news--and he certainly is a beautiful baby. I'm sorry I won't be around to hear all of the parenting/baby stories, but keep us informed when you can!
Brian and Caryn Ruud
Thanks Brian & Caryn,
We are so happy to have him in our lives and will share those moments with you when possible.
Good luck and speak to you soon
-Alen
Post a Comment